ASSOC. PROF. KEREM GÜN, M.D.
- 1992-1998 Medical Doctor, Istanbul School of Medicine, Istanbul University
- 2003-2006 Resident, Cerrahpaşa School of Medicine, Istanbul University
- 2014 Associate Professor, Emsey Hospital
Fields of Interest
- Rheumatic diseases
- Stroke and Spinal Injury
- Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Herniated lumbar and cervical discs.
- Nerve Entrapment, calcification
- Rehabilitation of hand
- Intra-articular Injections, Trigger Point Injections
- Tennis/Golf Elbow
- Heel spur
- Urinary incontinence
- He authored many articles that are published in local and international journals. He had been lecturer in many congresses.
Associate Professor, Kerem GÜN, M.D., started showing interest in the rehabilitation of strokes and spinal injuries since the first year of residency training and he developed treatment protocols in the long-term follow-up of patients with these disorders. Recently, he conducts studies to develop up-to-date nonpharmacological treatment of fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome in particular. Many semi-interventional methods that complement the modified dry needling and taping form the basis for such studies.