ASSOC. PROF. ŞENOL ÇARILLI
Received the title “Associate Professor” in 2017.
Became member of Board of International Society of Surgery in 2016 and member of American Surgical Association in 2018.
- 1988 / Medical Education / School of Medicine, Hacettepe University
- 1995 / General Surgery Residency / Department of General Surgery, Cerrahpaşa School of Medicine, Istanbul University
- 1992-1993 / Clinical Associate / Medical College of Wisconsin
- 1998 / General Surgeon / Lichtenstein Hernia Clinic, Shouldice Hospital (Oncologic Surgery)
- 1995-2007 / General Surgeon / Department of General Surgery, American Hospital
- 2007-To date / Deputy Chief of Department / Department of General Surgery, American Hospital
Principal fields of clinical interest:
- Single-incision and conventional laparoscopic surgery,
- Hernia surgery,
- Liver, gallbladder and biliary tract surgery,
- Hemorrhoid, fissure, pilonidal cyst.