PROF. AHMET FIRAT GÜNGÖR, M.D.
Nuclear Medicine Specialist
- 1981-1987 Medical Doctor, School of Medicine, Ege University
- 1989-1992 Resident Doctor, School of Medicine, Akdeniz University
- 1992-1993 Assistant Professor, School of Medicine, Ondokuz Mayıs University
- 1996 Associate Professor, School of Medicine, Akdeniz University
- 2002 Professor, School of Medicine, Akdeniz University
Fields of Interest
- PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography)
- Nuclear Oncology Therapies (Micro-sphere, Iodine, Lutetium)
- Scintigraphy (Thyroid, Breast, Myocardial Perfusion)
- SPECT, Gamma Camera
Prof. A. Fırat GÜNGÖR, M.D. has received scientific awards in local and international platforms. He has been working at Emsey Hospital since 2012.
- 42 articles published in international journals and 17 articles published in local journals
- Studies submitted in 71 international and 40 local scientific meetings and published in proceedings.