PROF. AHMET OKTAY, M.D.
He is granted the title “Associate Professor” in 1986 and “Professor” in 1991.
He is a member Turkish Society of Cardiology and European Society of Cardiology.
He authored 80 articles that are published in scientific journals.
- Cardiology Fellow, Department of Cardiology, School of Medicine, Hacettepe University, 1984-1986
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, School of Medicine, Hacettepe University, 1976-1980
- Medical Education, School of Medicine, Hacettepe University, 1970-1976
- Professor, Department of Cardiology, American Hospital, 2007 – to date
- Head, Department of Cardiology, Professor, Department of Cardiology, Marmara University, 1991-2007
- Attending Physician, Department of Cardiology, Marmara University, 1986-1991
- Attending Physician, Hacettepe University Hospital,1982-1986
- Attending Physician, Kasımpaşa Naval Hospital, 1981-1982
Principal fields of clinical interest:
- Heart failure
- Non-invasive cardiology