PROF. ALİ ÇETİN SARIOĞLU M.D.
Professor Sarıoğlu was granted the title “Associate Professor” in 1982 and “Professor” in 1988.
Worked under supervision of Professor Gazi Yaşargil in Zurich University from 1987 to 1993.
Founded the Department of Neurosurgery in American Hospital in 1994.
- Microsurgery Fellow, Neurosurgery Clinic, Zurich University, 1978-1979
- Neurosurgery Residency, Department of Neurosurgery, Cerrahpaşa School of Medicine, Istanbul University, 1972-1978
- Medical Education, Istanbul School of Medicine, Istanbul University, 1966-1972
- Founder of Department, Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, American Hospital, 1994 – to date
- Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, Cerrahpaşa School of Medicine, Istanbul University, 1993-2000
Principal fields of clinical interest:
- Brain tumors,
- Vascular Diseases.