PROF. AYLİN PELİN ÇİL M.D.
Women Health and IVF Center
Professor Çil completed Harvard Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program on clinical and epidemiological research.
Received title “Associate Professor” in 2011 and “Professor” in 2017.
Authored more than 40 papers that were published in local and international journals and book chapters.
- Residency / 2002-2004 / Zübeyde Hanım Gynecology and Obstetrics Education and Research Hospital, Ankara
- Medical Education / 1991 -1997 / Hacettepe School of Medicine
- Professor / 2017-to date / Gynecology, Obstetrics and In Vitro Fertilization Unit, American Hospital
- Associate Professor / 2012 / University of San Francisco California UCSF Fertility Preservation and Reproductive Laboratories, Center for Reproductive Health
- Attending Physician / 2005 / New York University Cornell Weil Medical College Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Center
- 2002 / Physician / Department of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Indiana University
Principal fields of clinical interest:
- In vitro fertilization,
- Protection of reproductive health,
- Counseling for protection of reproductive health for patients with cancer,
- Polycystic ovary syndrome,
- Repeated miscarriages,
- Repeated failures in in vitro fertilization,
- Patients with diminished ovarian reserve,
- Treatment of polyps, myomas and uterine anomalies with hysteroscopy.