PROF. AYŞE ÇIKIM SERTKAYA, M.D.
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases
Professor Sertkaya received the title “Associate Professor” in 2007 and “Professor” in 2013.
Authored articles published in numerous local and international journals, book chapters and presentations.
Member of The Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism of Turkey, European Society of Endocrinology (ESE), Turkish Association For the Study of Obesity, Turkish Foundation of Diabetes (TDV), American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE).
- Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases Residency, School of Medicine, Istanbul University, 2001-2003
- Internal Medicine Residency, School of Medicine, Inonu University, 1996-2001
- School of Medicine. School of Medicine, Istanbul University, 1988-1994
- Professor, American Hospital, 2019 – to date
- Professor, Şişli Memorial Hospital, 2016-2019
- Professor, Göztepe Medical Park Hospital, 2015-2016
- Faculty Member, School of Medicine, Inonu University, 2003-2015
Principal areas of clinical interest:
- Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases,
- Thyroid diseases,
- Pituitary Gland Diseases,
- Diseases of Bone and Calcium Metabolism,
- Adrenal and Gonadal Diseases.