PROF. SELAMİ SÜLEYMANOĞLU, M.D.
Pediatric Cardiologist & Pediatrician
- 1984-1990 Medical Doctor, Gülhane School of Medicine
- 1993-1997 Resident, Department of Pediatrics, Gata Haydarpaşa Training Hospital
- 1999 - 2001 Subspecialty, Pediatric Cardiology, GATA
- 2003-2009 Assistant Professor, Pediatrics Clinic, Haydarpaşa Training Hospital
- 2009-2015 Associate Professor, Pediatrics Clinic, Haydarpaşa Training Hospital
- 2015 Professor, Pediatrics Clinic, Haydarpaşa Training Hospital
Fields of Interest
- Pediatric Cardiology, Inpatient and Outpatient Practices (Echocardiography, Fetal Echocardiography, ECG, Stress test, Holter ...)
- Pediatrics, Inpatient and Outpatient Practices
- Sports Medicine
- Nutrition of Pediatric Athletes
- Nutrition of Children
- Vaccination Practices and Supervision of Well Child
- 42 articles published in international journals
Prof. Selami SÜLEYMANOĞLU, M.D. has up-to-date literature in all applications of Pediatrics and Pedaitric Cardiology.
The physician has interest in rare conditions that can be diagnosed hardly,
Echocardiography, ECG, Fetal Echocardiography, Obesity, Sportschild Health, Allergic Diseases and Healthy Child Follow-up.
The physician has been working at Emsey Hospital since 2017.