Last updated: 16/06/2023
As Company Name, we are completely free to determine the scope and nature of the services we will provide within the framework of the law, and any changes we make regarding the services will be deemed effective upon publication on the SITE.
The owner of all text, code, graphics, logos, images, sound files, and software used (hereinafter referred to as "content") published on the SITE is Company Name, and all rights are reserved. Reproduction or copying of the site's content is strictly prohibited without written permission.
• All users undertake to use the SITE only for lawful and personal purposes and to not engage in any activities that would infringe upon the rights of third parties. Users are solely responsible for their actions and activities on the SITE, both legally and criminally. Consequently, the SITE bears no direct or indirect responsibility for any damages suffered or that may be suffered by third parties as a result of such actions and activities.
• We make every effort to ensure the accuracy and currency of the information available on the SITE. However, despite our best efforts, this information may lag behind actual changes and may contain certain discrepancies. Therefore, we do not provide any explicit or implicit guarantee regarding the accuracy and currency of the information contained on the site, nor do we make any commitments.
• The SITE may contain hyperlinks to other websites, applications, and platforms operated by third parties whose content is unknown to us. The SITE merely provides functionality for accessing these sites and does not accept any responsibility for their content.
• While we strive to keep the SITE free from viruses, we do not guarantee that it is completely virus-free. Therefore, it is the responsibility of users to take necessary precautions against viruses or any malicious programs, codes, or materials when downloading data. We do not accept any responsibility for damages caused by viruses or similar malicious elements.
• We do not guarantee that the services offered on the SITE will be free of defects, errors, or interruptions. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the SITE and its services or any part thereof at any time without prior notice.
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the SITE is limited to intentional misconduct and gross negligence. In the event of a breach of the agreement, the total compensation that may be claimed is limited to foreseeable damages. The aforementioned liability limitations do not apply in cases of loss of life, bodily injury, or harm to a person's health. In all cases legally considered as force majeure, we shall have no liability for delay, non-performance, or default, and no obligation to provide any compensation.
Dispute Resolution: Any disputes arising from or relating to the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Turkey; the courts of Istanbul shall have jurisdiction.