- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Package
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Package
Embarking on the journey to parenthood is a deeply personal and meaningful experience.
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Package
Is IVF Procedure Is Painful?
Egg retrieval is done with anesthesia, therefor you will not feel any pain.
Contact us today to start your journey toward building a family.
What Is Included?
⭑Doctor Fees [Surgeon, Assistant Surgeon, Anesthesiologist]
⭑Operating Room Charges
⭑Daily hospitalization (On eggs retrieval day and embryo transfer
⭑IVF and Gynecology Examination
⭑Nursing Service Charges, Service Charges
⭑Procedure-related laboratory tests and radiology (Pre-op tests)
⭑Medical equipment and supplies necessary for the procedure
⭑Egg retrieval and embryo transfer
Note: The hotel and medication costs are not included in the package price. (A 25-day stay is required for treatment. Medications starting from 700 €.)
Note 2: Treatments start on Womens’ mensturation 2nd day.
Our Comprehensive IVF Package at YEDITEPE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL is designed to provide compassionate care, cutting-edge technology, and expert guidance throughout your IVF journey, giving you the best chance of realizing your dream of becoming parents.
Our advanced fertility laboratory features state-of-the-art equipment and stringent quality controls to ensure the best possible conditions for your embryos.
Our transparent pricing ensures that you have a clear understanding of the costs involved in your IVF journey.
The IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) process is a multi-step procedure designed to help individuals or couples achieve pregnancy when natural conception is challenging.
What Is The IVF Process Step By Step?
ALL IT HAPPENS IN 21 DAYS
1. Ovulation Stimulation: The process begins with stimulating the ovaries to produce multiple mature eggs. Fertility medications, often in the form of injections, are used to encourage the growth and development of follicles containing eggs.
2. Monitoring and Hormone Levels: Regular monitoring through blood tests and ultrasound examinations is conducted to track follicle growth and hormone levels. Adjustments to the medication dosage may be made based on these assessments.
3. Egg Retrieval (Oocyte Retrieval): When the follicles are deemed mature, a minor surgical procedure called egg retrieval is performed. It's usually done under mild anesthesia or sedation. A thin needle is inserted through the vaginal wall into the ovaries to collect the eggs.
4. Sperm Collection: Around the same time as the egg retrieval, a sperm sample is collected from the male partner or a sperm donor. The sperm is prepared and processed in the laboratory to isolate healthy, motile sperm for fertilization.
5. Fertilization: In the laboratory, mature eggs are combined with the processed sperm in a controlled environment. The chosen method of fertilization can include conventional insemination or Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), where a single sperm is directly injected into an egg.
6. Embryo Culture: Fertilized eggs, now embryos, are cultured in a specialized incubator. The embryos are monitored closely for their development and quality.
7. Embryo Selection and Transfer: Embryologists assess the quality of the developing embryos, and the best-quality embryos are selected for transfer. Embryo transfer is a minimally invasive procedure where a thin catheter is used to place the chosen embryos into the uterus.
8. Luteal Phase Support: To support the uterine lining for embryo implantation, hormonal medications like progesterone may be prescribed.
9. Pregnancy Test: Around 10-14 days after embryo transfer, a blood test is conducted to determine if pregnancy has occurred. If the test is positive, further monitoring will follow to ensure the pregnancy progresses as expected.
10. Cryopreservation (Freezing): If more high-quality embryos are available, they can be cryopreserved (frozen) for potential future use, allowing for subsequent cycles without the need for a complete IVF process.
The IVF process is intricate and tailored to individual needs. The journey involves collaboration between you, your partner, and a team of fertility specialists. At each step, our team at MEDPROPER AND YEDITEPE UNIVERSİTY HOSPITAL will guide you, provide support, and ensure that you're well-informed about each stage of the process. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible chance of achieving a successful pregnancy and realizing your dream of becoming parents.
MEET YOUR IVF DOCTOR TODAY!
What Does Medproper Offer?
Dedicated Fertility Specialists: Our team of fertility experts is dedicated to helping you navigate the complexities of IVF, providing personalized attention and unwavering support.
Comprehensive Fertility Assessment: We begin with a thorough fertility assessment to understand your unique situation, ensuring that our treatment plan is tailored to your needs.
Personalized Treatment Plan: Our fertility specialists craft a personalized treatment plan, utilizing advanced reproductive technologies to optimize your chances of success.
Cutting-Edge IVF Techniques: Our clinic offers the latest advancements in IVF techniques, including ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection), assisted hatching, and embryo screening for the highest chances of a successful pregnancy.
Experienced Embryologists: Your embryos are in expert hands with our experienced embryologists, who handle and culture them with the utmost care.
Holistic Support: Our team provides emotional support, counseling, and educational resources to guide you through the emotional and physical aspects of your IVF journey.
Compassionate Care: We understand the emotional aspects of fertility treatments. Our team offers compassionate care, providing a supportive environment throughout your journey.
At Yeditepe University Hospital and MEDPROPER, we are committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate care throughout your IVF journey. Our dedicated team is here to support you every step of the way, offering advanced fertility treatments, a nurturing environment, and the hope of realizing your dream of parenthood.