Who is Çağlayan Geredeli, MD?
One of The Best Doctors of Turkey: Assoc. Prof. Çağlayan Geredeli, MD
Associate Professor Çağlayan Geredeli is a successful oncologist working at Medical Park Gaziosmanpaşa. He graduated from Selcuk University Faculty of Medicine in 1994. In 1994-1995, Kütahya Gediz State Hospital was his first place of duty. Later, he worked in the Department of Internal Medicine at Dicle University.
Medical Faculty Hospital between 1995-1999. From 2000-2001, he worked as an Internal Medicine Specialist and Chief Physician at Şırnak Silopi State Hospital.
He worked at Ankara Polatlı SSK Hospital in 2002-2003, Ankara Polatlı Hayrettin Ekmen State Hospital in 2004-2007, and Ankara Polatlı Duatepe State Hospital in 2008-2009.
Çağlayan Geredeli completed his Medical Oncology Specialization training at NEU Meram Faculty of Medicine in 2012. He worked at Necmettin Erbakan University, Meram Medical Faculty, Oncology Department between 2010-2012. Later, he served as a Medical Oncology Specialist at Konya Training and Research Hospital in 2013-2014 and Istanbul Okmeydanı Training and Research Hospital in 2015-2017.
Geredeli worked as a Medical Oncology Training Assistant at the same hospital in 2018-2021 and as an Istanbul Professor in 2022-2023. He became the Medical Oncology Training Officer at Cemiş Taşçıoğlu City Hospital.
Çağlayan Geredeli has a Boğaziçi University Good Clinical Practices Certificate (2010). He is a member of the Turkish Medical Oncology Association, Oncological Clinical Research Association, and Marmara Oncology Association.
In addition to all these, Çağlayan Geredeli has published more than 30 articles in many international peer-reviewed journals. Some of them are:
• Efficacy and safety profile of COVID-19 vaccine in cancer patients: a prospective, multicenter cohort study
• Does tumor localization of operated NSCLC have an effect on relapse and survival?
• Real-life analysis of treatment approaches and the role of inflammatory markers on survival in patients with advanced biliary tract cancer. The Relation between Hemogram Parameters and Survival in Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
• The Effect of Body Mass Index on Treatment Outcomes in Patients with Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Treated with Platinum-Based Therapy
Field of Interest
• Colon Cancer
• Stomach Cancer
• Gynecologic Cancers
• Alternatice Medicine and Phytotherapy
Associate Professor Çağlayan Geredeli is a successful oncologist working at Medical Park Gaziosmanpaşa.